Have you been searching for the perfect brownie?
Well I am going to be so bold to say that I have EXACTLY that.
This brownie is moist, chewy and full of rich chocolate flavour.
The edges bake nice and crispy while the center stay, extremely soft and gooey!
These brownies make the perfect foundation for just about ANYTHING!
I’ve used them in cakes, topped with a coconut mixture (for Queen Ann Brownies), Turtle brownies, Cream Cheese stuffed brownies, Ice cream cake or in sundaes!!!
*** Topped with a rich, creamy chocolate buttercream ^
Honestly there is no wrong application for these bad boys.
The combination of butter for richness and oil for moistness along with the rich dark cocoa make these brownies irresistible, in fact, there is usually arguments that break out in my family over who gets the last one!
So do yourself a favour and make extra… but really there is never enough!
I highly recommend you don’t tell anyone you’re making these so that you can lick the bowl… and the paddle … and the spatula
mmmm… that truly is the best part, No?
*** Note to self *** Well note to you … Add a big ol scoop of ice cream those brownies straight out of the oven and thank me later.
No go get messy and bake some brownies.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25-30 minutes|
- 1/4 C + 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 + 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 C + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dark Cocoa I prefer not to use Dutch Processed - However it CAN be used!
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a bowl sift, Flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder together
- Add melted butter, oil and sugar to stand mixer and mix on low until incorporated
- While mixer is running on low, add eggs, one at a time
- Mix until fully incorporated, add vanilla and mix again
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixer, mix just until combined ensuring that you do not over mix the batter
- Grease a 9x13 pan using GOOP! (link below) .... You can bake in individual mini pans as well check out the Valentine's post below for more details!
- Bake at 350degree for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean
Check out these Last minute Valentine's Day brownies!
Don't know what GOOP is or haven't had a chance to use it yet, click here to find out EVERYTHING you need to know!
Leave a Reply