Let’s face it, cheesecake is a crowd pleaser!
And if you made the NoBake Bars pictured below, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
There are some minor adjustment you can do to the original recipe (Heck, I’ll make the changes for you all you gotta do it follow the instructions) and you can create even MORE delicious treats.
Well if you like fruit and cheesecake, the No Bake Cheesecake Bars will suit you well …. BUT let’s talk chocolate for a minute.
How about a delicious no bake chocolate cheesecake.
Always love to see what you create, so please share, tag or send me your delicious creations.
Stay sweet my friends
|Prep Time||25 Minutes|
|Passive Time||8+ Hours|
Oreo Crumb Base
- 30 Cookies Oreo Cookies Pulse in food processors (make crumbs)
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream Cold
- 1 Packet Gelatine Equal 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp Water Cold
- 1.5 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 6 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate (melted) 6oz = roughly 1 cup
Oreo Crumb Base
Chocolate Crumb base
- Place cookies (icing and all) in food processor and blend until fine crumb. Place crumbs, salt, and melted butter in a bowl and mix until well combined
- Evenly spread your crumb mixture over the base of a 12" springform pan
- Press down firmly with the base of a glass to pack in the crumbs. Once finished refrigerate to set crumbs before adding filling.
- First start by ‘Blooming’ your gelatine. Place your cold water in a microwave safe dish, add gelatine powder. Stir and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes (while you prep rest of filling). Melt chocolate in separate microwave safe bowl.
- In a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) Whip your heavy cream until soft peak.
- Once soft peaks form, remove from mixer and place in a bowl. Add your softened cream cheese to your mixer (no need to clean it between). Mix on high until smooth and creamy
- Add salt, and half the icing sugar. Mix on low (to avoid splatter) until combined, then add other half of icing sugar
- Warm gelatine mixture in microwave for 15-20 second until clear and fluid and combine with melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour into cheesecake mixture. And stir until fully incorporated
- Now, in thirds, add whip cream, and mix until incorporated, then add vanilla. Whip for additional 2 minutes. Mixture should be smooth, creamy and fluffy. (Pictured is the plain base with no chocolate added)
Assembly of bars
- Let’s assemble
- Then pour your cheesecake filling crumb base (Plain cheesecake pictured
- Spread evenly over the pan and tap the pan on the counter lightly to remove large air bubbles. Take reserved cookie crumb and decorate the top as desired. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight before slicing.
- Once removed from the fridge, set the cake pan on top of a container smaller than the pan to suspend it above the counter.
- Using a kitchen torch, warm the sides of the spring form pan to release the cheesecake from the sides. Release the latch on the pan and gently lower the ring form down. Cheesecake base from the container you set it on top of. You can then remove the cheesecake from the pan base and place it on your serving dish to slice.
OMIT the chocolate for a classic no bake cheesecake.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply